The first part of this recipe is the James\' Kicken Teriyaki
recipe for the Teriyaki Sauce.Ingredients
- Teriyaki Sauce (see above link)
- 24 Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.