For all of those who know me you definitely know of my Asian food obsessions; always a favorite... And most of you know that there is no sauce that I love more than a Peanut Dipping Sauce...Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (Chunky has no place here)
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 4 Scallions, Including Tops, Thinly Sliced
- Combine all ingredients and blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve warm or cold, depends on your taste...